Powered By Blogger

Welcome to my site!

As I like to Thank to Mimo 777,Watex/Fever and Pintboy100 for the cheats and others.I'm a non-member penguin in club penguin so enjoy my site!*Happy*

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

More!

Here are some cheats of the following:

1.pin-coffee shop

2.Big catch-use the little fish as a bait!(lol)

3.Skip level-go to asttro barrier game,the menu will appear BUT DO NOT PRESS ENTER.Then neither press 1,2 or 3,then you will go to level 10,20 or 30.(depending what you choose)

4Walk hq desk-I am not sure this is gonna work,but if you are a secret agent,go to the hq,then go to the exit/entrnce door,then go back,but this time go to the hq desk,then you walk to the hq desk.

that's it

try them for yourself!

No comments:

Labels

How do you want to rate club penguin?

MyBlog Archive